Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are?

I'm a big fan of the NBC Show, "Who Do You Think You Are?", which works with a celebrity on their own family history.    If you haven't seen it yet, you can watch them here.  Season 1 is also available to watch. There are many other resources located at the NBC web site as well as some history games.




I have often said that everyone has a story. This show certainly confirms that theory.  Max is more cynical than I am about this.  He thinks that the producers go through a lot of celebrities until they find some with an interesting story.  I choose to believe my theory, that everyone has a story to be told.   I wonder what stories that haven't been told about our ancestors.  I imagine that  there are many things in their lives that would make a good story.  Some of these stories have been lost with time.  Let's make sure no more stories are lost.  This blog is kind of my mission to make sure this doesn't happen.  Help me share your stories....





No comments:

Post a Comment