Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to David Reinhardt

Today is the birthday of  David Leonhardt Reinhardt.  He was born in Pensacola Florida to Alexander Reinhardt and Edna Deloney.  If you have been reading my blog, you know that David has been very helpful in providing information on the Brueggeman family.  He has reached out to many family members and has collected so much information. 


Sadly, I realized as I was writing this post. I don't have a picture of David.  I know he reads this blog so maybe he'll send me a picture to share with you.


He has been active in Genealogical research for many years and is active in the West Florida Genealogical Society.  He is retired from the University of West Florida and is a former member of the Southern District (LCMS) Board of Directors from the Pensacola area.


PS: I stalked him on Facebook and found this picture to share



No comments:

Post a Comment