Friday, February 4, 2011

Sad news....

Norman O. Riley died yesterday (2/3) in San Jose, California.
He was born 6 Oct 1925 in Akron.  He was the eldest son of Sidney Riley and Selma Brueggeman.
He and his wife, Louise, were married 62 years and have seven children and many grandchildren.


It is ironic that today's Friday Family Picture is of Norman O. Riley, the uncle that Norm was named after.  I wrote that post over a week ago to be posted today.


As more details become available, I will post.


Keep Louise, the kids, and Norm's brothers in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am a great-grandson of Martin John Brueggemann and my grandfather was his son Otis Brugge. I live in Memphis, where Martin John and his son Victor were pastors at Trinity Lutheran for many years. It's great to discover this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am a great-grandson of Martin John Brueggemann and my grandfather was his son Otis Brugge. I live in Memphis, where Martin John and his son Victor were pastors at Trinity Lutheran for many years. It's great to discover this blog.

    ReplyDelete