Sunday, February 13, 2011

OVER 100 POSTS

I have reached a milestone this week.  I have made over 100 postings to this blog, at least one every day since November 18th.  If no one other than my Dad has read it, it's been worth it.


I have reached out an made contacts with many different family members that I didn't know.  It's been great virtually meeting them and hope to add more.  The daily readership has grown slowly.  I want to remind you that you can subscribe which means you will get an email daily with the previous day's posting(s).    The form is on the right hand column.  It looks like this. Be sure to click on the confirmation email that you get





Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. Lynne,

    I read your blog every day, so that makes at least two followers. You keep posting and I'll gladly keep reading! (That picture of my grandparents is my all time favorite!)

    Thanks,

    Katie Marshall Buzzacco

    ReplyDelete