Friday, August 26, 2011

Family Picture Friday: Two of Grace Riley's daughters

Alice Addy Neal sent me some pictures on a disc this week of her side of the Riley family.  I will be sharing these in future posts.  This is a picture of Ann Bostwick Wright (l) and Mary Bostwick Addy (r) taken on a cruise.
Ann Hay Bostwick, first child,  was born in 1917 and died in 1985.  Mary Ruth Bostwick was Grace's third daughter, she was born in 1922 and died in 2003.  The middle daughter, Elizabeth, was known as Betty.  She was born in 1920 and died in 2004.

1 comment:

  1. I was doing a search for something else and stumbled onto this- Ann is my gramma.. my mom is Alice Addy's first cousin and I am the oldest of Ann's only grandkids. I also inherited TONS of Riley photos when mom died. If you want any more information, lemme know!

    ReplyDelete