Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Looks Like a Christmas Picture to Me

This is one of the pictures I scanned in while in Ohio.  With the snow on the ground, my guess this is a Christmas picture of the Ernst August Brueggeman family.  It was taken outside their home on Hickory Street in Akron. I can't think of another occassion that the family would all be together in the winter. Unfortunately, I don't recognize the faces and am hoping dear readers can help me.  Once we figure out how the babies are, we should be able to date it.
Remember to click to make it bigger.

Here is a numbered picture.  If you can piece anything together for me, let me know by face number. I am pretty sure #13 is Emma Long Brueggeman.  What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. #2 Ernst August Brueggeman,#3 Dora Brueggeman, #1 (probably) Robert Brueggeman

    ReplyDelete