Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to the BLOG!

It is hard to believe that I started this blog one year ago today.  This best part has been all the extended family that I have been able to get to know through their contributions to our shared family history.  Thanks to all:  David Reinhardt, David Riley, Lisa Savon, David Glawe, Pam Carlton, Ann Hilliard, Chris Flynn, Alice Neal, Theda Hill, Eugene Brueggeman, Liz Marshall, Katie Buzzuco, Jean Heimlich. Kathleen Compton,  Marsha Veltri, Donna and David Leigh, Betty Krausman, Tom Riley, Ray Riley, Chris Mould, and forgive me I left you off my list.


I think Dad thought that I would have run out of things to write about a long time ago.  Hopefully, we will keep discovering new treasures to share.  The biggest thing coming up will be the April release of the 1940 Census.  


Keep in touch by sharing family memories and photos!!  I can't keep it up without your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment