Sunday, December 4, 2011

One of my most popular posts..Aunt Emma's Springerlie Recipe

I posted this recipe last year in December.  It is one of the top most viewed of all my posts, with 24 views in the last week alone.  I imagine that most visitors have come to the blog by searching for Springerlie.  Unfortunately, they don't seem to read the second post written after my Mother tried the recipe last year.  I thought it would be good to have them both together:
She followed it exactly, the first instruction seemed to indicate that you beat the eggs and the powdered sugar together.  The dough just didn't seem right.  After doing some internet reseach, she thinks you should beat the eggs by themselves THEN add the other ingredients as directed (including the powdered sugar)
I would love to have any other family holiday recipes that you may have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment